Skip to main content

Monday, monday...

Not much today...just more very important clients stopping by for a visit. Weekend wasn't so bad. Did a number of things; watched "the Bourne Supremacy" (great film! tell all your friends about it) on Friday and then hung out w/a few friends afterwards. Saturday, I went to an art show which featured beautiful Farsi calligraphy written on a beautiful nude women...nice! Naturally, the photographer was trying to say much more than "hey, I can talk a woman into letting me scribble ancient text all over her body, take photos and post 'em on the 'net"; considering the fact that the dude's from Iran, I would imagine that it would take a lot of chutzpah to pull this off! He's really good, I want to see more Iranian artwork; in fact, let's see it from all over the globe!!! Then, there was a poetry reading, I learned about a poet named Hafez. I don't know a lot about him but, thanks to this exposure, I can find out more on my own. Sunday, my family took me to the Outback for my b-day. Then, we saw "Anchorman: the legend of Ron Burgundy"; this film isn't going to win any Oscars, it's just a silly movie for anyone in the mood (which I was) or someone who's engaged in just the right amount of recreational pharmaceutical extractions...not like I would know anything about that. Started watching "Dirty Pretty Things". It's coming along. Better than I expected.

http://www.hgnt.com/herischi/index.htm

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy BDay! :)

Chris

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f