Skip to main content

like a hand in glove

Schweet! Next to google reader, I think that Meebo is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I've been using a form of IM for roughly 7 years now and being able to access my numerous (granted, I could do w/o ICQ and MSN; I'm just too damn lazy to cut the cord) accounts from any computer w/net access is pretty damn cool! I have to admit, I kinda like being @ the forefront of new tech stuff; the only thing I like more than that is being the motor-mouth that tells someone about new tech stuff.

Recently, I showed a 14 year-old (one of our interns) meebo.com; his little eyes grew cartoonishly large and and he began to drool. Then, like a flash, he ran off to one of the spare machines in the office and got going!

And now, meebo and firefox are working together?!?!?

Righteous!


meebo & firefox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f