Skip to main content

My day so far.

Just tried to blog from Word; yeah, that didn't work out so well. Still, I'll try almost anything once and if it worked out I would've used it from time to time. It is my humble opinion that you can never have too many options. There are a thousand and one ways to skin a cat and honestly, sometimes I procrastinate am pressed for time and I actually need a work around for my poor, poor time management skills. I'll keep tinkering w/it. I know that I can blog from Flock, but that really slows down my computer. I can do it from my cell phone but it just feels awkward. Also gmail and of course, coming to the blogger site itself and doing it. Wonder if I can do it in OpenOffice?

Yes, I'm so friggin' productive at work today!

They're closing the office at three today, so I still have time to do...something...?

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f