Skip to main content

Robert Downey Jr. Tries To Comfort Little Kid Who Wanted Iron Man

I've always liked him as an actor, looks like he's changed as a person as well.

Sent to you by tony via Google Reader:

via Nerd Approved - Gadgets and Gizmos by Nicole Wakelin on 6/14/13

downey
Tony Stark may think he's pretty cool, but to kids he's just some guy unless he's in his Iron Man suit. While Robert Downey Jr. was out in western Massachusetts filming The Judge he bumped into 1 1/2-year-old fan Jaxson Denno who was expecting Iron Man. Downey, in jeans and a polo shirt did not fit the bill and little Denno was heartbroken. According to his Mom, once Downey took a moment to talk to him, her son was fine. I'm not sure who looks more stricken in this picture, Jaxson or poor Robert Downey, Jr.
(via People)

    




Things you can do from here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f