Skip to main content

Young Justice Dropped by Cartoon Network

Really Cartoon Network? Really?

Sent to you by tony via Google Reader:

via Batman: Gotham Knights Online by Garrey on 1/28/13

Cartoon Network has just released their 2013-2014 schedule of shows and there are a couple noted shows that didn't make the cut.  Below is a list of CN's returning series list:1359399089
RETURNING SERIES/SPECIALS

Adventure Time
Regular Show
Annoying Orange
MAD
The Amazing World of Gumball
The Looney Tunes Show
Ben 10 Omniverse
Dreamworks Dragons: Riders of Berk
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc.
Johnny Test
Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova
Beyblade Metal Fury
Almost Naked Animals
Scaredy Squirrel
Notice Young Justice and Green Lantern Animated Series is NOT listed. This comes to shock for most of us but as some of you know a lot of shows rely on the sales of toys. The Young Justice toy line along with GL did very poor. So (in my opinion) a good television program suffers due to lack of toy sales. It's unfortunate but that's how the business works.
On a more positive note with 2 DC Nation shows out of the picture 2 more step into the light with Teen Titans Go! (premiering April 2013) and Beware the Batman (due Summer of 2013).
teen-titans-go-600x328beware-the-batman-600x386


(Source: CBR)

Things you can do from here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f