Skip to main content

Superman And Wonder Woman Are Going To Be a Couple

Um. Well, okay then...

Sent to you by tony via Google Reader:

via Nerd Approved - Gadgets and Gizmos by Amy Ratcliffe on 8/22/12


Justice League #12 goes on sale next week and it shows off Superman's new gal – Wonder Woman. Superman and Lois Lane's marriage was tossed into the dumpster when the DC universe was rebooted. I figured he'd get another lady in his life; I didn't guess that lady would be Wonder Woman. The news was announced on Good Morning America, and the cover was revealed soon after. It's not just a one time affair either; it sounds like the heroic couple will be together for a while and their relationship is bound to affect the team around them. From EW:
"This is the new status quo," says Johns, adding that the relationship will have a seismic impact on all the heroes and villains in the DC universe.
Jim Lee drew the striking cover, and he and Johns are very aware that the pairing will make some fans cry out with anger. Lee said they want the action to raise eyebrows. All I know is that I thought it was a joke when I saw the first mentions of it on Twitter, and that I'll be really annoyed if this silly relationship screws with my beloved Wonder Woman series by Brian Azzarello.
(EW via Bleeding Cool)



Things you can do from here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog