Skip to main content

Exclusive New Images from VOLTRON FORCE

Dig it!

 
 

Sent to you by tony via Google Reader:

 
 

via Viva La Geek by Venkman on 6/17/11

As many of might already know the new animated Voltron Force series premieres tonight on Nicktoons at 8:30 PM EST / 7:30 CST. I grew up on Voltron and I'm a big fan of the original series, so I'll definitely be sitting down with my kids to watch the show.

We were sent a couple of exclusive images from the new series that I thought you might want to check out. The designs of the lions are definitely cool looking. The animated series will be a mixture of both CG and traditional animation.

Here's a previously released sneak peek for you to check out if you haven't seen it yet. This give you a brief full look at Voltron in action. Check it out and let us know what you think! Will you be tuning in tonight to watch the series?

Synopsis:

The new animated series based on the classic Voltron: Defender of the Universe television saga! The Voltron Force will journey to new planets, discover new powers and unearth ancient secrets. Three young cadets will learn what it takes to fight alongside the galaxy's greatest heroes and pilot incredible robot lions. Voltron will be needed once again to combat a rising evil in the galaxy, and a tyrant from within. Bonds will be formed and friendships will be tested as the Voltron Force gels together as a team in an epic battle of good versus evil. Voltron Force premieres June 2011 on Nicktoons.

More:
Exclusive New Images from VOLTRON FORCE


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f