Skip to main content

Images of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Iron Man 2

I'm so there! 'Nuff said. In fact, the movie could just be one still frame of Scarlett Johansson! I hate you Ryan Reynolds.

Sent to you by tony via Google Reader:

via Superheroes-R-Us by allaboutduncan on 7/16/09

The first images of Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow in Iron Man 2 have been revealed by Entertainment Weekly magazine. More-so than Mickey Rourke as Whiplash, these are the images I've been waiting to see.

6a00d8341bf6c153ef01157118b5f5970cewironman2

We're getting the first look at someone other than Iron Man that will be an Avenger. Sure, you can count Nick Fury (Samuel Jackson), but he's always been played as an unofficial member.

The image featuring the Black Widow alone is simply amazing looking. The costume is practically straight from the comic—as well as the hairdo. Similar to Iron Man, it's a perfect translation of the character to the screen. Kudos out to Iron Man director Jon Favreau for once again doing a bang-up job in Marvel's sandbox. Here's hoping they let him direct the Avengers film.

We'll post larger images when they are available.

Related Posts


Things you can do from here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f