Skip to main content

White House says it is creating 'very large' dossier on Washington Post journalist and others.

    This is not okay.  For the record, I hate the phrase "This is not okay", but this is NOT okay.  To be fair, I'm certain that he's not the first POTUS to create dossiers on, well, anyone.  But this is an intimidation tactic, plain and simple.  I mean, POTUS is pretty fucking lazy, so there may not be any dossiers.  

    'Cept, his folks will have to do whatever he tells them to do either because it's their job or because of the allure of power...and maybe out of some sick form of civic duty.  

    As if gathering info of journalists in order to shut them up is patriotic.  

    Last I checked, it was the very antithesis of the American way.

    November 2nd can't get here soon enough.

   

    This is not a myth, POTUS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Mourning

I'm not a morning person, never have been. From as far back as I can remember, I've never really been the type of person to roll over and bed, feel the sun kiss my face, hear the birds sing, wake up to the sound of an alarm clock and think, "today's the best day of my life!". I'm usually the other guy; deep in slumber, sawing logs (like all snorers, I've never had the distinguished privilege of hearing the sweet, melodic sounds of my nocturnal singing performances) I've got a my drapes closed @ all times, birdsongs are overrated (it's like they're phoning it on or something; a total lack of originality!), the alarm clock goes off. I placed it across the room on purpose; that way I'll have to get out of bed. I throw a shoe @ it. This morning was different. I rolled over and felt the sun caress my face like a lover I lost ages ago, heard the beautiful chirp chirp chirp-ing of a mother bird and her young, jumped out of bed, stretched and f